Visitors Center Magnet

$6.99

  • Measures Approx: 3″ by 2.5″

In stock

Description

Saratoga Springs Visitor Center, also known as “The Drinkhall,” is a historic trolley station located at Saratoga Springs, New York. It was built in 1915 by the Hudson Valley Railroad as a trolley station and now serves as a visitor center.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Be the first out of the gate! Join our Mailing List!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.