Saratoga Sweetheart Cookies
Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Looking for a yummy treat to eat with your sweetie this Valentine’s Day? Look no further! These Saratoga Sweetheart Cookies are irresistible… just like your Valentine!
- Makes 5 dozen normal sized or 10 dozen bite sized cookies
- Less than 1 hour start to finish
- 2 1/4 cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips (12-oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, cranberries and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
* May be stored in refrigerator up to 1 week or in freezer up to 8 weeks.